This week we focused on improving the user experience of our scheduling product. Improvements include:
- Users are now shown an empty state when they haven't yet uploaded media in their media library
- Removed the additional "..." action menu in the media library. Users can now tag and delete pictures but selecting them first.
- Turned the mouse pointer into the "grab" pointer when hovering over a picture or a scheduled post in the calendar
- If a single post is selected in the media library the action menu will now say "Create post" instead of "Create Carousel"
- Lots of minor UX improvements.